Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Mest Aktive

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.763 emner i 47.063 indlæg

160.972 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Skyee, JOH34, TCT3, Velda, Conroy

Daily Diet

for 17 år siden 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I want in too. Yesterday: Breakfast: 1/2 of Breakfast bar. About 240 calories for the whole thing. It was an energy one with lots of protien. I need protien. Lunch: Chicken breast, collards, and plain boiled potatoes, small portions. Dinner: Broiled Tilapia fish, one can of plain Green Beans. Snacks, popcorn, grahm crackers (2) Exercise: Walked while I shopped (hee hee) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/9/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,505 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $188.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
for 17 år siden 0 155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning! Joyful - welcome! The "Mother Hen" in my has to say to you to make sure you are ready to mess with a diet right now. I have been reading your posts and worry that you may be putting too much on your plate (pardon the pun) right now by coming off a couple of slips and immediately taking the food cushion away. Okay - now that I said that, if you think you are ready - again, WELCOME!!!! The more the merrier and there is strength is numbers. I have yet to set an exercise plan during the week. I guess that needs to be my next goal. I have in my dumb head all the biking, trails, swimming and crap we do on the weekend is enough - well it is not. You are absolutely correct Lady. I promise to start with a 45 minute brisk walk every evening for the first two weeks. I do a low carb/sugar diet. Here is yesterday's grub: Breakfast - nothing (bad girl) Lunch - hamburger plain on a plate with 1/2 cup cottage cheese Dinner - 2 Chicken breasts with two tablespoons of gravy. To steal a winner from unhooked - WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO - we are on our way to a thinner, non-smoking, healthy lifestyle. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,750 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $350.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
for 17 år siden 0 715 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WTG Lady!!!!!! That's SO GREAT! One lady told me that she lost a lot of weight riding the bike everyday. I wish I could say the same. After my appt. with my counselor today I did go buy the cable that I need to do my dvd work outs with but then stopped at mc donalds and had an ice cream cone and when I walked into my house felt really tired. I haven't eatten dinner yet but I'm really hungry. I just came back from the kitchen after looking for something to eat. I couldn't find anything healthy to eat and put back what I did grab and just drank some water and came back in here. U are so right about it being like quitting smoking. I think it's a little more difficult early in the quit for me but if I can nip it in da butt it will be a good thing :) It will be so cool if we can take off 20 lbs. by Oct.! :) I don't know what I'm going to eat? I don't feel like cleaning or exercising but I definitely feel like eatting. Oh and most importantly of fall I don't want to or feel like smoking :) Today's been one of those more relaxed days with less cravings. And I actually only used 1 3rd step patch instead of 2. I'm so close to being off the patches too!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :) Even though I reset my meter I'm still continuing on with the patch like I never stopped. Just breathe.......ahhhhhhhh [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 80 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
  • Quit Meter

$27,492.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 601 Hours: 14

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 17 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gesh! This is as bad as quitting smoking.. the more I think about not eating the more I want to eat. I went by the gym on my way home. Walked one mile on the treadmil and did 2.5 on the bike. Yahoo! I feel like that is progress. Came home and ate an apple and am drinking unsweet tea. Not sure about dinner yet. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 780 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,730.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 70 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
for 17 år siden 0 715 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good afternoon :) I want in on this! My goal is to lose 20 lbs before I get to ATL in Oct. When I woke up I started to go in the kitchen to get one of those mini pieces of chocolate but then remembered that I told myself I wanted to start eatting better and start exercising TODAY! So I ate a bowl of cereal instead. I know this will help with my quit also. I slept through breakfast. I promise to exercise in some way 30 min's today :O Think I'll go get the cable I need so I can start using my dvd workouts! U guys motivated me! Tks :) I'm smoke-free, breathing much better again and happy! Brunch: 2 wellbutrin, 1 bowl of cereal & peach vitamin water (yum)! So my plan is to go to my appt w/my counselor this afternoon, go buy a dvd cable, come home and clean (that's exercise), have a little snack sometime, have a healthy dinner and exercise with one of my dvd's. Not necessarily all in that order. Point being I HAVE A PLAN! Will be back to confirm my exercise and what I had for dinner :) We can do this! I'm excited!!! Perfect thread to start my day :) Just breathe........AHHHHHHHHHH [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 80 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
  • Quit Meter

$27,492.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 601 Hours: 14

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

OK Janna. Quitting smoking started with a promise to myself and others. Here we go.... I promise to walk a minimum of one mile on the treadmill tonight no matter how late I get home. You? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 780 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,730.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 70 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
I am proud of you Lady! I think it is a little like stopping smoking - the first few days are the hardest. Once you start eating right it gets easier and easier to do. An accountability partner is a great thing to have! I always do better if I have a friend along for the ride. If we can quit smoking, we can do anything! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,725 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $345.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
My new accountability partner. I am in the process of eating my salad with light dressing as we speak. See... I really was going to get that burger. I had a health screening for my new insurance and they came up with all kinds of things going wrong with me. Of course the solution is exercise and diet to everything! I need to get serious about losing some weight just like I did quitting smoking. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 780 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,730.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 70 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
Lady - You got it Lady - NO JUNK - Just made it through lunch and I was a good girl! I was not so good this morning because I completely skipped breakfast. I realize now that I am not smoking I can't do that anymore. I felt almost weak by the time I ate lunch. Guess without the cigs releasing the sugar I can't skip breakfast anymore. I will try to do better tomorrow! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,725 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $345.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Janna! I'm with you!!! No willpower indeed. I'm thinking of a cheeseburger for lunch. You have just inspired me to skip the burger. We can do this! Taking the first few steps is the hardest! OK.. I promise, if you promise, NO JUNK today!!!! What do you say??? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 780 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,730.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 70 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47

Læser dennne tråd: