Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

HELP I want to smoke sooooooo bad

for 18 år siden 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good going Cheermom, you just beat another round with the nicodemon. You are going to be alright. Giving up the habit is one of the roughest decisions that you will ever make. It isn't easy, nor is it over in a week or even a month. Part of the consequences for having smoked is the mind damage that you have had done that you are not aware of. For a long while, your mind will tell you that a cig is the answer to anything that goes wrong, or anything that needs celebration. But your changing your life, and it does get much easier to fight. At this point in your quit, the game is all in your mind. If you allow your mind to dwell on the idea that you might be willing to give it another smoke under certain circumstances, then it will keep at you. What you need to do is tell it "NO, not under any circumstances. You have had all that you will ever get." Repeat it anytime that you have a thought. and mean it. Handeling the anger is part of the quit. Just like healing from the death of a friend, you have now given the ax to a long time companion. One you never went anywhere without. So you will go through the stages of grief, and go back and forth for a while. Just remember Nope. Nope, NOPE! Glad you made up with your family, and go buy your self some cheap breakable items at the thrift store. Doesn't matter what they are, and pick up a cardboard box while you are out. The next time the anger overwhelms you, go out to the garage where you store the box and the dishes, and just start throwing them into the box, listen to them break. Shatter them as hard as you can. Its good exercise for your body and your mind. The box will contain all the pieces so that it's easier to clean up, and it just some how makes you feel less angry. This is just one of many tips I have found on this site. Check out the general forum...you can go back as far as you can read. Keep on track, use your plan, and thank your husband. Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 344 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,276 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $980.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
for 18 år siden 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi cheermom, I think the box of cereal is just the reason that you are using to get the anger, nervousness, and other withdrawal symtoms of smoking out in the open. Talk to your family and tell them what you are going through. It would be a great eye opener for your children to NEVER start smoking. Learn to breath deeply and count to ten before you speak..always a good idea the first few weeks, months???? Remember why you quit smoking. You are almost at one week! CONGRATULATIONS! The urge to smoke will pass whether you smoke or not, remember?? I know that you want to stay poisonous gas free. Keep posting and reading for the rest of the evening if you can. My heart goes out to you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 534 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $71.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
  • Quit Meter

$91,106.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5973 Hours: 17

Minutes: 9 Seconds: 9

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 18 år siden 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kim, I was a mean and nasty person for a couple of weeks. My poor husband! But he didn't leave me. Just apologize every day and tell everyone you love them even though your head spins around sometimes. Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 547 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,339 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1914.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 75 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
  • Quit Meter

$56,253.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 664 Hours: 6

Minutes: 33 Seconds: 8

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 18 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cheer, How is the cereal dilemma going? Take some you time and realize that this is normal. It will pass, but you need to take care of yourself and your anger. Do breathing techniques before talking to anyone and take an hour or two for just you. You can do this, we can help. Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Læser dennne tråd: