Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

HELP I want to smoke sooooooo bad

for 17 år siden 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was searching through the threads and came across this one. Cheer mom is fast approaching 6 months of beating her addiction, and this is a little blast from the past to remind her and all of us that we all go through the same things, we are all in this together, and yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel....Congratulations Cheermom....YOU ARE DOING IT!!!!!! P.S. Love Josie's Post regarding the "cereal dilema". [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 455 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $110 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
for 17 år siden 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW!! I honestly do not remember going that crazy 6 days into my quit. Thanks for reminding me what I went through and justifying my strength in my quit. I love the freedom I feel now and the more non-insane days than the insane days!! I love the fact I spend so much more time with my kids. I had a ton of hurdles, but guess what> I did it and I did it with a smoking spouse. Hugs and newbies, read, laugh, and know it is normal to "loose it" over a box of cereal Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 173 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,342 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $700.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
for 17 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That was not funny! :8o: You scared me. Glad this is a bump. :blush: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 514 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,294 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1799 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
for 17 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great bump! Congrats cheermom! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
for 18 år siden 0 35 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whether you smoke or not, nothing is going to be different. slow down breathe in, breathe out breathe in, breathe out breathe in, breathe out Read, read read.
for 18 år siden 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My 13 year old and I had a "water bottle" confrontation in my first week. Now, it's almost been two weeks and we laugh about it because it was so stupid. I appologized and he understood. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 517 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $68.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
  • Quit Meter

$75,160.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6543 Hours: 12

Minutes: 33 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

for 18 år siden 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HELP!!! :8o: I'm freaking out as I was fine and had a plan all day long to work through things before they happened. I just got home and yelled at my youngest and oldest and am looking for a smoke and am going insane. I am actually looking forward to yelling at my spouse when he gets home. Good Lord this is over a box of cereal my husband ate (the ENTIRE box mind you) that was my youngest's for breakfast. I can't believe Im letting something so small and stupid ruin this. Why can't I just stop this anger and I need a smoke so badly. My daughter is mad and walked out of the house and my youngest is at karate now (probably a great idea) and I'm still here stewing over a box of stupid cereal :mad: This just isn't right. I need to stop and refocus. Oh lord hubby home. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 170 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
Ok I'm breathing, I am breathing. I've just got all the pent up anger out and am starting to reason. Funny thing is, my husband is on his 6th day and he was the one to tell me to go back online and read and read and read and to refocus why we are going through this and he answered the same question I usually answer myself "would I want to go through this again just for one puff"? I just figured after 6 days I would be alright and dealing with the little nicodemons not the ones that are so big they almost got the best of me. I am going to stay online and keep reading other's positive outlooks and try and give someone encouragement. Oh and I did apologize to my daughter (via cell phone cause she had walked out) and my youngest we are going to watch him in his karate. :8o: It was scarey cause this was the worst I've ever wanted one. I've never cried so hard or hit my pillow so hard but I still beat it. Love you all Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 171 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
I'm still breathing and relaxing. I explained to my kids wht happened at that I was sorry for lashing out but that this is why I never want them or anyone they know to smoke. I want them to always remember this day (as I do also) to remind each of us why to never start the dirty habit. I have already had another great cry and have decided I wont hold in anything so that it comes out in anger or hurtful words. I also told them to give some patience back. If it hadn't been for my husband and this website, I know for a fact I was far enough mentally fargone to have smoked again. I knew this was an uphill battle and I had always tried to keep prepared for the surprises. I let my guard down and this was an example. :) thank you all@! Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 173 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
Moma....My hubby and I just got done have a water fight with the kitchen sink (all in fun to lighten our quit attitudes). We needed to bring the fun back in our lives, just without the smoking that always went along with it. This is such a life changing event, its not just the nicotine withdrawal, its changing a huge part of ones self. I'm 38 years old and have smoked for 22 years knowing cancer runs in our family, and I've sat back and watched many die from their battle. I chose this path last week because I woke up and saw my 3 kids ages 18, 11, and 6 and I realized that I wont be there for them if I dont do something about it NOW. In my family, if you smoke, its a matter of WHEN you will get cancer. Its no longer "will I?". I hope I can help one person here to realize that they also can do it. Heck I went off my rocker and am still Puff free!! Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 173 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23

Læser dennne tråd: