Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

I blew it

for 18 år siden 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
No words of advice from me...I'm not quite there yet. Just my support and hoping you know that we're all thinking about you and caring! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 156 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
for 18 år siden 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mookie; You've gotten a lot of good advice here. If you quit now your physical withdrawal will probably be considerably less than if you keep smoking for a few days. And as a wonderful teacher always said to me, "You can't expect to take care of anyone else, if you won't take care of yourself". My heart goes out to you with the issues you have at hand, but one thing that will really help is, if you simply quit again. Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
for 18 år siden 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mookie, get back on the wagon as soon as possible, meaning right now :)Smoking around your loved one is not going to help at all. Tkae care of yourself and then you will be able to take care of others. You can do it, you have done it. We're here for you. Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,463 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $388 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
for 18 år siden 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mookie I know it can be very hard to watch some one you love hurting, however your smoking is not going to make them hurt less it is just going to hurt you. Please just restart your quit right now. I know that you can do this mookie this was just a little slip do not let this destroy what you have worked so hard to accomplish. I have faith in you please try again Your friend Sullydog [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,412 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $540 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
for 17 år siden 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mookie how are you doing out there check in and let us know whats going on. Sullydog [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 110 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,437 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $550 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
for 18 år siden 0 311 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mookie, I'm sorry you're having a tough time. Smoking is only going to make things worse, throw them out and join us again. You CAN get through tough times without a cig, just lean on your friends here. Think of yourself, you are worth it, Andrea [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,090 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $494 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
for 18 år siden 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We are all sliding over and making room for you. Grab my hand, we'll help pull you back onto the wagon... You CAN do it....it's the right thing to do for you AND the people you love.
for 18 år siden 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mookie - I'm sorry for what your going through. Have you taken time out for yourself? Get right back in here and stay with us quitters. Just remember to take good care of yourself. Hard times require us to be tough too... CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 177 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,020 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $619.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
for 18 år siden 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm sorry to hear you're going through a tough time, Mookie. I don't have any words of advice for you, since I'm going thru a re-quit myself, but I just wanted to say I hope things work out for you :) You've beaten this thing once and I KNOW you can do it again. Take care :) N O P E! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 34 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
for 18 år siden 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mookie - Cobenfan speaks w/so much wisdom... Protect your Quit with everything you have ~ no matter what. Take some time to center yourself. Focus on why you decided to Quit, focus on what it is that propelled you to Quit. Be kind to yourself right now, get out your gentle compassion and get back on that Quit horse... We're here and we'll be here for you... Love and Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 197 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,923 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $916.05 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1

Læser dennne tråd: