Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

a failed attempt

for 17 år siden 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat, It will be easier for you to quit and stay quit if you get your mind around deciding the many reasons not to smoke and do it now while your body is somewhat already through the withdrawl process. Do it fast and make it stick NOW before you get yourself well and fully addicted again. there is no middle ground with this addiction and you absolutely WON'T be able to hold it at bay. I should know, I've tried to do that a bunch of times in my life. Don't make the mistake of thinking you can control your addiction. It is a tiger-by-the-tail (who's got who?) or a python squeezing relentlessly tighter every time you take a puff. If you are like me, the reason you are having a hard time getting back on the "band wagon" is that there is some aspect of your slip that was a choice (you thought somehow it would be good to smoke) and maybe thought you could just have a few, here-and-there. Maybe I am really just reading my own thoughts and emotions from previous failures of my own into your actions/motives. I don't know. Don't make the mistake of getting all the way back to the point where you realize again, how much you hate to smoke and just how foolish it is, before you quit again. By then it will be a lot harder. In peace, QM [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 119 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
for 17 år siden 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat - Often if feels like we don't have the strength to do this....especially when we take that first step. You've been through this before and you know that it isn't easy....but it gets so much easier every step you take. First of all, I think that you need to remember why you want to quit. Do you remember hiding the smell on your hands, being embarassed by the smell of your car? Do you remember planning your life around cigarettes? Did it affect your health? Did you start to worry about what it was doing to your health? Does it affect other people in your life? The reasons are different for every one of us....but for some reason, we all ended up here because we were sick and tired of being addicted. I look forward to the day when I don't even think about smoking but that hasn't happened for me yet. However, the cravings do get less intense and some days have been great already. On the good days I picture how great my life will be without this addiction. On the bad days, I quit one day at a time. So today...quit for today. When you wake up tomorrow, commit to that day. Hopefully the days will turn into the weeks, the weeks into months and before you know it, you will be a non-smoker. Take good care of yourself (you already know what tools you will need to get started) We are here cheering you on! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 595 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $145 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
for 17 år siden 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat, it's okay! Never quit quitting! :) A fifth time quitter, nmc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 470 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $235 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
for 17 år siden 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Come on Puss Kat!! Here we go again this time for real promise? If you ever pick up a smoke again we will ALL come and get you and we are a big gang!! Go for it I am going to be watching...... Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,263 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �283.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
for 17 år siden 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat, You're quitting now, right? Then that last attempt was not a failed attempt! As a line in one of my favorite songs goes, "there's no such thing as a failure who keeps trying." You didn't fail! You learned a lesson - and that's that you really do want to be smoke free! So yippee that you learned that lesson! The past is behind you now... you only have the present - each minute that you live is the one that counts! Congratulations on a new start! Crave the Quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 347 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,694 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1433.11 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
for 17 år siden 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Come on Kat, you can do it! :) We''re all rooting for ya!! Just focus on the benefits: Life, Breathing,Clean Smells, No bad breath.....etc. and take one day at a time. Keep posting! ;) Leolibra N.O.P.E. kickin nic's butt! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 828 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $230 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
for 17 år siden 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kat, Don't look back at yesterday or the days before that, you cannot change them, over and done. No big deal. Look at the future and start all over again. Many people come here for help and guess what???? That's what you're going to find here. With help you can win the battle and believe me, we are here to help you fight and win the battle. Good luck and stay strong. Hugs from Holland Fini :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 192 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,819 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �566.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
for 17 år siden 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kat don't beat yourself up, get back to the job at hand, so to speak. One day at a time :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 120 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,800 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $480 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
for 17 år siden 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thank you all so much for the kind words...really puts me in the right state of mind. best wishes, kat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 21 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
for 17 år siden 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, You haven't heard from me in a while and it is because i started smoking again. I just had my last one a few hours ago and don't really know why I have been having such problems with staying quit. I think that i make this harder for myself than it needs to be. well, I broke the rest of my smokes and want to be smoke free again. I just can't muster the umph that I had last time...lack of motivation. since I started smoking I have become depressed and moody...poisoned. I know I did a stupid thing and I can't make any excuses for my bad choices but I need some words of encouragement so that I can pick up where I left off. thanks all. kat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Læser dennne tråd: