Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.766 emner i 47.066 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

Anxiety

for 18 år siden 0 36 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are so brave and I admire you so much for keeping your head above water after what you have been through. I have no solutions - only caring and prayers and thoughts that you will work your way thru this.
for 18 år siden 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi! everyone my name is iqon I,m a newbie As like you all I have suffered from depression since 1997,it got worse when my 3yr old son died in March 1998,and in August 2005 my Daughter was stillborn,that's when I encountered Anxiety attacks,forgive the pun but I didn't know what the hell was happening to me I thought I was dying,those of you who have experienced them will know what I'm talking about,racing heart,sweats or hot flashes,pins needles in arms creeping feelings etc.The main reason I joined this group is to get to know some of you great people as you just made me realise I'm not alone with this and maybe get some feedback from you about how to control my Anxiety when I'm still grieving,Please help. P.S SO :) TO FIND A GREAT SITE AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SUPPORTIVE AND CARE THANX.

Læser dennne tråd: