Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Introducing myself

for 9 år siden 0 47 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It seems to me like this web site or this group is not for me. I feel like I am getting no support or feedback. Thank you for the hopeful promissing path that I hoped that I would get some support.
So last night I got the letter from the court for child support payments. My own father opened the letter and he saw it. This morning when I was about to leave for work, my own father told me to pay her the money and dump her. Do you think it was right for him to say that? My own family will not support me for this situation or help me fix it. On the other hand, my wife did unblock me from facebook. She messaged me on Saturday of last week and asked me when I will pay. She also told me she does not want to be with me no more. I truly do not want to give up. I am inspired by the song  "I LIVED" by One Republic. If anyone can do it, so can I. However, I am so hurtful my own father and my own family thinks this is the end for us....
Based on what I have been informing you, is still really ALL my fault? Am I to fully blame for all my mistakes?
Forgive me if this is considered an excuse. Yes I choose to become healthy and I choose to become happy. However, selfish enough to say but I would rather have my wife and son to guide me to that route. Family is important to me. All my life, I had made so many mistakes. When my son was born, I was still making mistakes but not as often. Due to the environment I was living in, I felt like I was trapped and I lost my temper trying to get out. Once I got out, I faced the consequences. I understand the past is done and I cant go back. I do not know if this is true or not, but I feel my wife is still living in the past, resulting in her feelings of not wanting me in her family where as we are still a family. I feel she is influenced between culture and family that is not allowing her to think forward and know a family makes up father, mother and child; not mother child and in laws.But I will take a look at your link when I get home from work. Thank you
for 9 år siden 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It seems to me that working towards becoming healthy would always be the best course of action. Why would any one want to give up and choose to stay unhealthy. Today a counselor sent me a TED speech on happiness. I really enjoyed it and it is a part of a Gratitude workshop that I am attending. https://www.ted.com/talks/david_steindl_rast_want_to_be_happy_be_grateful?language=en
I do not believe she has made her choice because here is what I do not get. She knows we have a son who is not even 2 years old and our son needs both of us. Her parents are not here forever and I do not understand why she would make her choice of sticking with her parents over me. Her parents are only here temporary. Also, my mother whom I rarely believe says my wife wants me back but wants me to change. I am doing that but it seems like she does not care. The next step for me is to continue getting help, or just give up and throw in the towel.
for 9 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am sorry to hear her course of action has hurt you. I can understand why you would want to come to a solution without going to court. It seems though that she has made her choice. What is the next step for you?

Ashley, Health Educator
So I went to court today because of this. I have to pay $187.00 a month in child support payments. I do not know why she did this because I was willing to provide her the security. She makes more money than me. I do not mind paying that amount. It is just the action that she took to do this. I am not happy.
Hi there. I understand she is under a lot of stress. But all I want my wife to do is ask me for help, instead of having to go through legal stuff. I know we are not divorcing or want divorce. Maybe because of her stress, it may be a reason why we have not spoken in over a month.But she is still my wife and I want her and my son to be taken care of. All she has to do is ask and talk to me. I am under a lot of stress too because I do not have my family. My main goal is to be that security for her and to be with my family. Her problem is that she thinks her parents are security but her parents have no money. I understand my mom is helping but I dont think she is helping just to see my son for me; I have a feeling that she wants us back together. Our son needs both of us. I am sure you understand based on what you told me that your husband left you. That is wrong. A child needs both in the picture together. I used to buy diapers and food for our son until March when she cut off communication with me. I am doing and I will continue to do whatever it takes for us to be back togther.
for 9 år siden 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can see some sense in your wife wanting to set up financial security. She could very well be thinking of how she will care for your child. Naturally one of the child's needs is financial. Clothes, food, roof over ones head, etc. these needs could be causing her a great deal of stress. I know those things were on my mind when my husband left me with our 2 year old daughter to support. Yes I noted that you said you would be happy to see that your child is well taken care of and that you would like to be helping out with the cost of raising your child. I think you are overlooking that many women, with a child, have a need for security. When I was in a similar situation I wanted to know that there would be a set amount of financial support that I could count on and be able to budget for our daughter's expenses. It is very difficult to have to ask for money every few days to buy children's shoes or for groceries. Arranging for child support is not the same as arranging for divorce papers. I am glad to hear you had time to be with your son. The way it looks to me as if your wife and your mother have been working on arrangements for you to have opportunities to spend time with your son. Don't forget to thank your mom.

Læser dennne tråd: